Sunday, January 2, 2011

meet Scrabbit

My wee guy has a few homemade toys. I made him a whale and a rocket a while ago, but gosh darnit he needed a friend. So on the last day of the decade, I abandoned his care into the hands of his big sister and I compiled this creature, forever to be known as Scrabbit...a scrappy rabbit perhaps?
Master A said "mine MINE!"  He has been hauled about rather a lot, so I think I did ok.
Hes made from gorgeous vintage cord I've had in my stash for yonks, from the lovely Nikki. His ears are  matryoshka dolls fabric from Agnes at Fabric Online Legs came from Spotty last week in their quilting cottons sale...shhhhhhh $3.50m down from $22, score. And arms you ask, mmmmmm my fav green pincord from stash... Scrap scrap scrabbity! Why do I want to sing that?






I always giggle seeing this pic. I'd asked him 'where are his eyes?" and mr A grabs them. Rather nipple gripple'ish isn't it? 




No comments:

Post a Comment